Lets Race! Start your trail running season off on the right foot with our annual Westminster trail race around beautiful Standley Lake. The 9th Annual event is a great course for those competitive, intermediate, or novice runners. The trails are mix of packed dirt trails , single track, and some minimal bike path.
Oh...and don't forget about the views! Runners will be surrounded with lake side and front range mountain views, regardless of which distance you choose.
NEW IN 2020:
- New 10K course with small loop at turnaround
The ERS is 100% Cupless Racing, meaning we supply the aid stations, while the runner supplies their own bottle, hydration pack, or reusable cup. Please plan accordingly.
Due to continued Covid guidelines, restrictions on participation numbers may apply. We will know more about those limitations in January 2021, when the City of Westminster releases is special event permits and guidelines.
What we know currently...
- All ERS races in 2021 will be planned as a staggered start for each race category
- Race waves will be set at 25 runners/ wave with a planned increase based on permit guidelines
- Race Waves will be separated by 5 min
- We plan to offer a pre-packaged food bag at the conclusion of the event. Which runners will have the option to take for free. All items within these bags will be pre- packaged snack items.
- Medals will be individually wrapped (when applicable)
- Hosting an awards ceremony in the finish line area will be based on current local guidelines at each event