Welcome to the 9th Annual Snow Mountain Trail Running Festival, host to 5 different trail races for you to choose from.
Regardless of distance... these courses keep all runners surrounded by the changing colors, rolling hills, and picturesque views, making this event location and courses the "Most Beautiful ERS Course".
The ERS is planning for this event to be back to a 2 day festival, host the 50K, 10K, and Twilight 5K on Saturday. With the Half Marathon and 5K happening on Sunday. So make a weekend of it... Challenge yourself with our popular "Moosehead Challenge" and complete the 50K and Half Marathon. If you are not ready for that, then we also offer our "Baby Moose Challenge" which is the Half Marathon and 10K Challenge.
HOTEL INFO WILL BE AVAILABLE ON EVENT WEBSITE. BY MAY 31ST.
The ERS is now 100% Cupless Racing, meaning we supply the aid stations, while the runner supplies their own bottle, hydration pack, or reusable cup. Please plan accordingly.
What we know currently...
- All ERS races in 2021 will be planned as a staggered start for each race category
- Race waves will be set at 25 runners/ wave with a planned increase based on permit guidelines
- Race Waves will be separated by 5 min
- We plan to offer a pre-packaged food bag at the conclusion of the event. Which runners will have the option to take for free. All items within these bags will be pre- packaged snack items.
- Medals will be individually wrapped (when applicable)
- Hosting an awards ceremony in the finish line area will be based on current local guidelines at each event
*Please note when creating a team, you only need 1 team member (captain) to create and register the team. Once registration is completed the ERS will send out a code to the team captain for the remaining 2 members to register without being charge a registration fee. Code does not apply to shirt cost (if selected).
If you are Team Member 2 or 3 on your respective team please select "Team Member 2 " or "Team Member 3" in the Waves as wave times do not apply to you.