Join the ERS as we head to Barr Lake State Park in Brighton, CO for some beautiful lake views and new PR's.
The course is our flattest and fastest on the ERS Summer Series schedule with less than 100' of elevation gain for either course. Runners will start and finish at the Nature Center and make their way around the lake that features views of the lake and the front range the entire way.
The 15K is technically a new race course option in 2021. It is a complete loop round the the lake, while the half marathon is a "lollipop" , out-and-back course.
The ERS is 100% Cupless Racing, meaning we supply the aid stations, while the runner supplies their own bottle, hydration pack, or reusable cup. Please plan accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: State Park parking fees have been included in your registration fee
Due to continued Covid guidelines, restrictions on participation numbers may apply. We will know more about those limitations in January 2021, when the State Park releases its special event permits and guidelines.
What we know currently...
- All ERS races in 2021 will be planned as a staggered start for each race category
- Race waves will be set at 25 runners/ wave with a planned increase based on permit guidelines
- Race Waves will be separated by 5 min
- We plan to offer a pre-packaged food bag at the conclusion of the event. Which runners will have the option to take for free. All items within these bags will be pre- packaged snack items.
- Medals will be individually wrapped (when applicable)
- Hosting an awards ceremony in the finish line area will be based on current local guidelines at each event